Vedagiri Herabls is an ideal and nutritious cereal food for making porridge to feed babies and can also be used among all age groups. It is rich with nutritions like calcium, protein, iron and carbohydrate etc…Vedagiri Herbals Banana Powder is prepared by using the banana which is cultivated in organic way in Kerala.
Mothers are always concerned of finding the purest and healthiest food for their babies. They strive to choose the natural food that doesn’t have any negative effects on the baby. Your baby always deserves the best and you must not compromise in the quality of food you choose. Banana Powder is a suitable choice due to its nutritious value and taste. It is an easily digestible food for the babies.
Vedagiri Herbals Banana Powder is made from processed raw bananas called as nendran. It has been traditionally used as the first baby food. We make it from organic bananas without adding any colours, flavour or preservatives. It can be given to babies for gaining weight and enhancing their immunity power. It is rich in minerals and dietary fiber. It is also used while preparing milk shakes, cakes and biscuits.
Banana Powder can be given to babies irrespective of seasons as it doesn’t cause cold or cough. It is a filling food as the baby will sleep peacefully after having it. It doesn’t cause constipation in the babies.
- It helps in easy and healthy weight gain
- It is a source of minerals, micro nutrients and dietary fiber
- It can be used for treating indigestion
- It is a natural food that immunizes the baby
- It is a rich source of carbohydrates
- Mix 2 tablespoon of banana powder into 1 cup water or milk
- Heat this mixture on low flame and stir continuously
- Add sugar or jaggery into it
- Put off the flame and add ½ or 1 tablespoon of ghee into it
- Transfer it to a feeding bottle
- Make the porridge as mentioned and stir it until it forms a thick paste
- Transfer it into a greased plate
- Cut into squares when cooled
- Store in a dry, air-tight container
- It can be stored in refrigerated and used for more than 6 months
Banana powder must be given only to the children who are above 6 months