Murivenna Thailam is undoubtedly a gift from the Kerala Ayurvedic tradition. Though the pain killers available in the market help you get rid of the pain in a few minutes, you would have to face some potential risks. Murivenna is an Ayurvedic medicated oil which is prepared with several herbs and pure coconut oil. It is a natural medicine for cuts, burns, sprains, fractures and pains. It relieves almost all the symptoms associated with arthritis like pain, swelling, stiffness and spasticity.It quickens the healing process and relieves pain and inflammation without any side-effects.
Murivenna Thailam will give you instant relief while repairing your damaged cells by penetrating through the skin. It can be either applied wholly on the body or on a particular area. The herbal ingredients in the oil have anti-inflammatory properties which makes it an ideal medicine for the treatment of acute injuries involving swelling and painful sites. Vedagiri Herbals Murivenna Thailam is prepared of medicinal herbs with coconut oil as the base. The oil will help to reduce pain and heal the wounds in no time.
Even if your home first-aid kit misses any medicine, make sure that Murivenna Thailam is never missed. You can apply Murivenna Thailam directly on the wound or the painful areas. You don’t have to hesitate to apply it on your children as it is completely pain-free. Applying it on the wounds will create a soothing effect. Apart from its positive effect on the wounds, it is also a natural remedy for skin diseases and ulcers. Additionally, it strengthens the muscles, ligaments and joints.
- Fastens wound healing
- Relieves pain
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps patients with arthritis
- Apply the oil directly on the wound, sprains or painful areas
- Pichu technique: It is one of the most common ways in which Murivenna Thailam is applied on the affected area. Take warm Murivenna in a clean bowl and two cotton swabs. Dip it into Murivenna Thailam. Place the soaked cotton swabs on the affected area and keep it there for 15 to 30 minutes. The cotton swabs must be warm throughout the process and hence they can be replaced periodically with warm ones
- Apply a few drops of oil on the pimples when you start feeling pain
- Be careful while applying on the area around eyes and open wounds
- Keep it in cool and dry place