Kumkumadi Tailam is Ayurvedic herbal oil used for face massage. It is helpful to improve skin texture, complexion and also to relieve skin problems such as acne, scars etc. Kumkuma means saffron, which is the main ingredient of this medicine.
Kumkumadi Tailam (Kumkumadi Oil) improves glow and complexion of the skin. It can be used as a moisturizer. It is most suitable for almost all types of skin, especially more beneficial for dry skin. It increases luster and prevents black spots, dark circles, scars, and hyperpigmentation. Usually, it is an effective ayurvedic remedy used for treating hyperpigmentation. It contains natural ingredients, which are safer for the skin than chemical based creams. It can also be used regularly without any issue or side effects.
- Improves skin complexion and texture.
- Relieves blemishes, acne, acne scars, white and black heads, dark circle, sun tans, wrinkles.
- It is a good face massage oil.
- It has both cleansing and nourishing effect on skin.
- It has anti aging qualities.
- Adds radiance to the skin.
- Removes scars, pimples, blemishes and wrinkles.
- Useful in sun tan.
- Makes skin radiant and beautiful.
- Kumkumadi Tailam is used to prevent and treat skin diseases especially related with unusual pigmentation. It is found to be more effective for blemishes and wrinkles
Kumkumadi Tailam has following medicinal and healing properties:
- Mild Antipruritic
- Natural Sunscreen