Henna is one of the best hair beauty ingredient of Indian origin. For centuries women have used indigo power to strengthen, nourish and beautify their tresses. It is a natural hair colouring agent and conditioner and used for hair therapy. It is a natural coolant (you have to use it regularly in summer which helps to repair sun damages) and hair nurturer.The henna powder provided by Vedagiri Herbalsis prepared out of natural and organic henna.
- Henna Powder helps to reduce hair falls.
- It improves hair growth
- Henna is a deep conditioner that leaves hair feeling gorgeous.
- Regular use of henna powder prevents dandruff.
- Henna has antifungal and antimicrobial properties that cool and soothe your scalp. This controls scalp itching.
- Henna is a chemical free natural hair dye.
- Henna repairs splits end of your hair.
- Henna makes your hair thick and lustrous.
Make a paste as given belowand let it soak overnight in an iron containerand apply to hair. Keep it for 2-3 hours and wash off with plain water.
- Dry Hair – Make a paste of Henna Powder, curd and mustard oil.
- Oily Hair – Make a paste of Henna Powder, shikakai powder and lemon juice
- Brown Hair – add strained coffee or tea to Henna powder to make paste.
- Black Hair – add amla powder to henna to make paste.
- Store in a cool and dry place