Dhanwantharam Thailam, one of the most popular massage oils in Kerala, is a blend of 28 rare herbs. The oil that is rich in anti-oxidants rejuvenates your body and skin while enhancing immunity. The oil also has excellent nourishing and anti-inflammatory properties. The oil is the best and powerful remedy for all kinds of neurological disorders. It supports the functioning of the nervous system. It strengthens the muscles, ligaments, tendons and other tissues in the body. It is also an effective medicine for urinary disorders, hernia, knee pain and spondylosis.
DhanwantharamKeram is an integral part of Ayurvedic treatments for varied health issues like arthritis, hemiplegia and sexual weakness. The oil can be applied on the body with a massage on a single day course or a course of 7-21 days and it is solely determined by the body condition of the individual. This method is also beneficial for persons with good health conditionas it helps in rejuvenating the skin and preventing diseases. Applying the oil with a massage is similar to injecting a medicine to your body as it is capable to cure all the injuries and pains. Dhanwanthatam Thailam one of the best Ayurvedic treatment for expecting and new mothers which is helps to strengthen the muscles and makes them strong enough to hold the fetus, which later helps in facilitating childbirth.
Vedagiri Herbals DhanwantharamKeram is prepared by strictly following the methods prescribed by the ancient Ayurvedic texts. The oil is recommended for all body types. We try our best to provide high-quality DhanwantharamKeram which is prepared out of natural herbs. Everyone, irrespective of their age can make it a part of their day-to-day life. The earthy and fragrant oil will certainly keep you young and healthy. You can use it without a second thought as it is natural and doesn’t have any side-effects.
Following are the benefits that of applying Dhanwantharam Oil:
- Improves functioning of the immune system
- Improves skin texture
- Removes blocks formed in the body
- Replaces damaged skin cells
- Enhances blood circulation
- Removes toxins from the body
- Supports the musculoskeletal system
- Relieves pain
- A classic Ayurvedic treatment for expecting and new mothers
- Massage it all over the body or on a particular painful site
- For daily application: Take a small amount of oil in a container and heat it on a temperature up to 36oC- 40oC and gently massage it into your skin. Clean it off with a clean cloth after an hour and take a shower in lukewarm water.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not apply on fresh wounds